21.10.12

DAY 363

when the leaves fall...

it is sign of change. Even when temperatures are still high there is every indication that nature is getting ready for what is coming. Me too.

My 365 project is almost over so it´s time to start to think about making room for another conception of this blog. I am devising different options at the moment because I am absolutely sure that I want to continue with it. I´ve so much loved this experience that I haven´t even considered quit writing it, but I have to decide my next steps.

Autumn and the begining of the winter will be the time I am going to use to define my new perspective, I really need to muse on the way I will keep up with this journey. I definetely  want to stay connected to its essence but also wish to bring up to date its content. Till now most of my writings have been very introspective but now I feel that I have to start a more interactive stage where sharing my learning from a more useful and helpful viewpoint

I would like to develop a plan with a view to this practical purpose ( I already have many ideas) but I also love  exploring myself and the opportunity for doing it freely, so I want to preserve this side of this project too. I am open to new ideas and I guess I will have glimpses of my personal spring maybe before the metereological spring arrives. In other words, I hope to have given birth this new project the first days of the new year...  


wish me luck!

PS: Till then,  I will update the blog frequently, but maybe not on daily basis

1 comment:

Introverted Art said...

you know Zena, I thought about that before... what you would do with your blog when the 365 days were up... I sure hope you come up with something because I sure do not want to see the b log go...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...