1.3.16

DAY 602

the beginning of something

There is a feeling inside me that is telling me that things are going to change. It has nothing to do with a well articulated reasoning or with a careful analysis of data, it is something much more visceral, more intuitive (related to my mood and my energy) that advices me that I am getting closer to a shift in my life, to a positive turning point.

Somehow, after a long process where what I have been done was based on my will power, on the practice, I am opening to the evidence that all what I was longing for is actually here. I can barely explain this, it seems to me that I am starting to wise up to the tricks that were preventing me to see my path. And I am listening –again- the little voice within that says “It is time”.

And indeed, it is time!. Time to move forward and start a new stage; time to let go old conditionings and beliefs; time to give up the destructive idea of perfectionism, and the useless image of myself; time to stop being reluctant and to be intrepid; time to abandon complexity and drama; time to get ready for the dreams the universe has for me; time to open that new door and get involved in this new episode that is about to start.

I am opening my eyes to new possibilities deliberately, and this is giving me the determination (or the predisposition) to embrace them without an ounce of laziness and to act accordingly. It may seem that nothing is moving or growing on the edges of my life, it may seem that I am turning my back on these changes because I keep with my ordinary life and still deal with the same trivialities and everyday challenges. It may seem that I am only fooling myself, but if you come with me deep inside, where my essence inhabits, you will find yourself in the eye of a hurricane.

In that place nothing can disturb or distort my vision. There I can see clearly my destiny, my purpose, the force that has led me here. No matter If I think that I am not doing enough, if the thousands things I have to do push me in the wrong direction, or my concerns make me feel downhearted. No matter if I stop to smell the flowers, if I opt for some sacrifices in the name of love or if I spend some time here and there. No matter if some days I feel tired and I see my wounds wide open again, or if I am only able to take baby steps or if I forget to trust my process blindly... because the universe has a plan, my soul has a plan, and they do trust blindly my capability. So, some way or another,  I am developing it, achieving its goals which -curiously enough- coincide with my most cherished dreams.

Am I lucky?

7 comments:

Cara said...

Zena, a truly honest and authentic reflection. The Universe indeed has a plan and will guide you on your journey. You are richly blessed.

Jeanne said...

changes can be exciting or frightening, but so good to accept what comes in your life! Have added you back on my Feedly list as I lost my blog list on Google. Trying to get updated. Best to you

windrock studio said...

Oh, my! You are so lucky, indeed, and so blessed to be paying attention to that small, inner voice. I love that feeling, too, that it seems as if nothing is moving or changing but you know within your heart and core that so much is and how important it all is. I'm so thrilled and excited for you and so very proud of you, just keep going smoothly in this new direction and it will all unfold just right.

Donna@LivingFromHappiness said...

Yes you are very lucky....it seems the universe knows and when we listen then we can be in sync.....I too am beginning to see my path...the changes coming! I believe we are in for a wonderful change...can't wait to hear more!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I love the beautiful introspection here, my friend. People like you are the ones who find true Paradise :)

Unknown said...

Letting go, time, beginnings, readiness for change- beautiful moment to be in and experience it. Big hugs and I love your portrait!

Chloe said...

Your reality is just your choice. Make it with your heart, with your inner urge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...