24.12.14

DAY 557

today

December has been a hectic month. I haven´t been around as much as I would have liked. Indeed, I wanted to explore Christmas season with my camera or have time to write about my feelings related to my inner work along this time of the year but I have had no time to socialize or stay connected. Finally, I am learning to go with the flow, so no regrets. Thanks to this, a quite complicated year has brought me peace and joy and a deep sense of belonging.

Have a wonderful day, dear friends and thanks so much for your love and support, my journey wouldn´t be so enriching, interesting and rewarding without you all. Your presence in my life has been a blessing.

This evening is also my birthday I will be 50 years old and I am determined to celebrate that I am right here, right now.

Merry, merry Christmas!!

Much Love,

Z.

2 comments:

Donna@LivingFromHappiness said...

Couldn't resist wishing you a Happy 50th Birthday again Zena....the next 50 years are going to be incredible!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Zena. Born on the Christmas Eve-amazing! I hope you had a nice Christmas and Birthday. good to see you back on the blog. I missed you, Zena. Wishing you a happy, inspiring and filled with love 2105! big hugs from frosty Scotland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...