4.9.13

DAY 365+103

I am right here

Open spaces 

Open heart

Open arms

Open eyes

My mind feels released

My soul flies gaining heights without any concern

playing with the wind while goes back to the day when everything started

when the journey commenced

and shows me the master plan that has led me here

to the inner place where acceptance dwells

where bliss is chasing me

where I realize that nothing has to be mended and I can fully embrace my life

where I feel that I can be the person I really am

This is the last installment of my BYOB class. It has been an wonderful journey, that I am planning to extend somehow along the next months. I knew that this year was meant to practice self-love and this class has been an amazing turning point that has helped me to do it in regular basis, so I don´t want to stop now. I have created a blog page to upload all these photos and those which I´ll take in the future. You can see it here: http://myhealingmoments.blogspot.com.es/p/blog-page.html 

I want to thank all those who have supported me throughout it, in particular my class mates and our teacher.

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This blog post makes me feel like I can conquer the world :)

Introverted Art said...

Zena, I can see you free, flying, light, released. Fly my friend, your soul is beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...