26.1.12

DAY 94

roundness

Long ago, I was focused on pleasing others, today I am much more concerned by finding (and keeping) a feeling of inner peace, rather than external approval.

Long ago, I was focused on other´s needs, today I want to live my own dreams

Long ago, I was focused on playing a role, today I am being my own person

Long ago, I was focused on others opinions, today I am excavating my truth

Long ago, I was focused on outer chaos, today I try to be clear about what resonates to me

Long ago, I was focused on external values, today I choose to honor my own values


Long ago, my life seems to be a incomplete, today I have the sense that my process have made the edges of my life smooth (it has rounded it off), and I have a feeling of completeness that I had never experienced before

1 comment:

georgia b. said...

another beautiful post!... words AND photo. lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...