17.11.11

DAY 25

Miel
When Malú
 passed away, http://myhealingmoments.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-12.html , the separation of human and animals started to vanish 

Her death hit me harshly but also gave me this great gift: the real feeling that indeed, we are all one

And I really mean it, somehow the borders between one form of life and another broke down

Before, of course, I loved my pets and I respected living beings but now I had the sense that there are not difference between me and them

I became aware of a fact that I´ve always known deep inside me: we are only different expressions of the same energy

Today I celebrate this awaken and the existence of living beings that keep on reminding me that I don´t need to live according to a false rank which I don´t find meaningful anymore

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...