29.10.11

DAY 6

a step into the light

I started a self-healing journey, years ago. Layer after layer I´ve been going into this topic in depth, first taking external advice and later on, creating my own routines and accepting inner guidance


This made me discover the beauty of my own path but as I´ve learn to enjoy this beauty, I started to have the feeling that I could help others to do the same


As a (professional and vocational) techer, I felt (and knew) that I could do it... but at the same time, I find a bit intimidating to assume this new bias of my career


This ended up being quite frustrating, so this year I decided to start for the very begining: visibility and self-validation


Know what? Flowers are blooming around me

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful photograph and thoughts! Can't wait to see more of your thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...