9.8.12

DAY 290

back to the center

to the place where everything started

and from where I feel so estranged

but where I can be who I am meant to be



Back to the center

to the place where I dreamt about another life

and  from where I flown away


Back to the center

following the silvery trail that I drew when I left



Back to the center

to the place where I can be involved in complex dynamics that I am afraid I cannot bear again

because there is a delicate cord that ties me to my mom, 

a cord that is stronger than my fear to my complicated family and our troubled circumstances



Back to the center

to the place where she is awaiting

with my new voice, my new gained strength


Back to the center...

we have been fellow traveler for a long time and we will go hand in hand till the end


PS: My mother has been seriously ill, she is getting a bit better, and this is why I am behind with my post. Now that I am a bit quieter, I am transcribing my impressions of previous days

1 comment:

Introverted Art said...

Zena, it is so hard sometimes to find that place, that centered place of mind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...