23.11.11

DAY 30

simple pleasures

they are tiny gifts which allow me to stay centered amid the chaos of daily life

I am a seeker of these pleasures, here is a list of my favorite:


the first cup of tea in the morning

a moment of perfect silence

the purring of a happy cat

freshly baked bread

quiet moments with a good book

morning light in my terrace

a wise message found by chance

the smell of the incense

bird´s song, very early in the morning

unexpected finds along my way

the stroke of the clock in front my house

a well-stocked library

homemade soup

fresh air and a clear day

the sound of the laughter of my beloved ones

a candle light flickering at my home

a sudden moment of inspiration

a warm shower at the end of the day...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...