21.1.12

DAY 89

messing around with words


embrace/ verb: 

1 [with object] hold (someone) closely in one’s arms, especially as a sign of affection

2 accept (a belief, theory, or change) willingly and enthusiastically

3include or contain (something) as a constituent part



The more I read the meaning of my word for 2012, the more I like it. Indeed, I think it´s the perfect word for me at this moment of my life

Why? Because I need to love and cherish every single experience of my life and I want it to be encircled by positive feelings

I want to take up readily whatever can happen and try to feel glad to be living what I am living every moment

I would like to be able to welcome events, changes and people that come into my path and living in accordance with an inclusive vision

I am determined to assimilate and integrate the lessons that each experience encloses not as a misfortune, but as an incredible opportunity for empowerment

And I am resolved to enjoy this journey

3 comments:

Sandra Marie said...

My word for 2012 is RELISH :-)

Valeria said...

EMBRACE is a wonderful word and we all need that.
My word is Attain for 2012

Jeanne said...

Really love this. Recently have been re reading THE POWER OF NOW and this fits right in about embracing this moment! Recently got a diagnosis of a disease that has the potential of really modifying who I am, and am working on "embracing this" and appreciating this moment in my life! I am your new follower, and think you have a lovely blog which is very reflective and meaningful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...