1.1.12

DAY 69

reaffirmations for 2012

I am the one who takes delight in little things

I am the one who travels freely throughout the existing worlds

I am the one who prays with humility

I am the one who accept what comes to my life

I am the one who expects nothing but miracles

I am the one who is resolved to move forward

I am the one whose fate is amazement

I am the one who believes in the healing power of everyday life

I am the one who thinks that the best gift is breathing

I am the one who loves the wind

I am the one who longs for a community of kindred spirits

I am the one who fights against conditionings

I am the one who wants to be at peace  with death

I am the one who looks for wisdom

I am the one who copes with disquieting emotions

I am the one who claims that  Lord walks among the pots and pans

I am the one who keeps hope regardless the pain

I am the one who has learnt to embrace uncertainty

I am the one who is constantly seeking serenity 

and love

 and light

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is such a great list, I feel tempted to copy it out :)
I love the thoughts and pictures you share here, and always feel inspired to try a bit harder in my own journey...thankyou...Happy New Year...x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...